I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Fraud, Risk & Payments
Payments and Fraud Analyst (Night Shift)
We are now looking for a Payments and Fraud Analyst (to work the night shifts) and join our team in Malta. The role involves day to day analysis of customer accounts to counteract fraudulent behaviour and to proactively minimise fraud trends through regular analysis of customer accounts. The successful candidate has to be able to work under pressure with a constant keen eye for detail.
The role is shift based (Monday to Sunday).
- Processing payments for BML Group clients, along with any issues that arise from these transactions in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that fraudulent transactions are spotted effectively and handled swiftly in order to minimize losses and mitigating fraud rings from manifesting into larger scale fraud.
- Analyse daily and weekly reports for the detection of fraud and suspicious transactions that may indicate any type of online fraud, such as but not limited to Bonus Abuse, Hacked accounts and various forms of AML.
- Assess and escalate cases accordingly to the responsible departments and maintain a professional communication channel throughout all communications.
- Provide an enhanced customer experience service by swiftly and safely processing customer’s withdrawals.
- Using acquired skills to research and find/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to Credit card fraud, Bank Fraud, Identity theft and Phishing.
- Work together with Betsson Technologies and other departments in order to continuously improve internal systems and enhanced capabilities, throughout.
- Verification of player accounts and due diligence by being able to efficiently verify customer’s documents (KYC) as required.
You're a Team player, ambitious, highly driven, structured and well organized.
An ambitious, highly driven and motivated individual that is well organized, punctual and likes a challenge, whilst working under pressure in continuously developing and fast paced environment.
- Have excellent social skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours that include both day and night shifts as well as working on occasional weekends and public holidays.
- Good computer and internet knowledge with great analytical skills and a key eye for detail.
- Basic Casino, poker or sports knowledge of any kind and a background in gaming or similar sort of previous role would be considered an asset, but not essential.
- At least 1 year of experience within a similar environment.
- Be comfortable working night shifts.
If you have any questions regarding this position you are more than welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at email@example.com. We are looking forward to receive your application!
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.