- Malta:E² Hub
Payments and Fraud Shift Leader
The function of the Payments and Fraud Shift Leader is to handle contacts related to payments queries raised by customers or any internal or external parties. The aim is to provide an outstanding customer service experience by putting the customer first in every action and facilitate internal communication, as well as offer guidance to payments analysts.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Allocation and prioritization of task during the shift.
- Being the first line of contact for 3rd party providers regarding payments related issues.
- Taking ownership of any issues occurring during their shift, effectively manage the issue and take the most efficient course of action to minimize customer impact as well as work load.
- Answering escalations from customer support and following up on the timely resolution of issues.
- Handling of payments and risk queries and escalations from customer support via chat, IM and emails.
- Cooperate with Payments and Fraud Team Leader on any issues facing the team.
- Work together with Payments and Fraud Team Leader in order to improve and maintain procedures within the Payments Team.
- Raise any trends in escalations, denoting a possible generic issue with anything payment related.
- Ensuring that ongoing tech issues are monitored and proper follow up is done to ensure minimal down time and customer impact.
- Point of contact for any payment and fraud related issues or questions.
- Processing of internal crediting requests.
- Be a point of assistance to the other team members when the need arises.
- Ensuring that fraud and risk prevention rules are followed and applied when processing any of the Payments and Fraud Shift Leader tasks.
- Help in processing payments when needed and any other additional tasks when required.
- Help to create and maintain an effective and positive working environment.
To Payments and Fraud Team Leader.
- Speaks a multitude of languages including fluency English
- Invested knowledge in iGaming
- Knowledge of a wide variety of payment providers and processes
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.