- Fraud, Risk & Payments
Payments & Fraud Team Leader
If you thrive in management positions, love leading teams to success and you're looking for a talented group of peers to learn from then please keep on reading! Betsson are looking for a Team Leader to join an integral department and assist in the management of the Payments & Fraud team.
As a Payments and Fraud Team Leader you are responsible for the smooth running of the Analyst team. It is your responsibility to over see the analyst’s tasks, ensure the team is working to the best of their ability and to support and mentor your team to success. You will also get stuck in when needed on the teams tasks and help when they go through busy periods.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct regular 1-2-1's with your team and liaise with HR when needed
- Report to your manager with relevant information and trends regarding Payments & Fraud to be used when communicating with the wider business
- Issuing and compiling of reporting on team and department statistics when required
- Work together with the other Payments and Fraud Team Leaders in order to improve and maintain procedures within the Payments Team.
- Raise any trends in escalations, denoting a possible generic issue with anything payment related
- Ensuring that ongoing tech issues are monitored and that your team are following the process accordingly
- Continuously manage, monitor and enable your team to do the best work possible
- Ensure team reaches targets and improving on SLA’s
- Be up to date with the industry trends, changes and requirements
What's in it for me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment at a fully digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
You're good at:
- At least 1 year experience within a management role within the gaming industry
- At least 2 year’s experience in Payments & Fraud
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- Familiar with HR and recruiting processes, including conducting 1-2-1, interview and appraisals
- Tech savy
- Ability to create and maintain an effective and positive working environment
- High level of organisation and time management
- Knowledge on the various regulations will be considered an asset
- Solid knowledge and experience with Excel and relevant functions
- Great analytical skills
- Positive disposition
- Great leadership skills
- Speaks a multitude of languages including fluency English
- Invested knowledge in iGaming
- Knowledge of a wide variety of payment providers and processes
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.