- Product Development
You are an architect with vast experience and expertise focused on Platform architecture, Cloud and on-prem solutions. You are also happy to get down to the nitty-gritty of systems configuration, designing, architecting, mentoring, and scripting to provide a solid, scalable, and highly available platform/solution
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Design and architecture within the Platform teams on various topics as per the Enterprise Architects group guidelines and strategy. The primary focus for this role includes, but not limited to, Kubernetes, Event streaming, Open-source observability framework, Messaging technologies, and the enablement for a geo-distributed platform.
- To mentor and provide knowledge transfer to team members and help implement and deliver the newly architected solutions.
- To participate and instigate relevant POC ideas to the technical teams to improve and optimise current platforms
- To interact and support Area Product Managers as needed.
- To develop conceptual and detailed design documentation.
- Collaborate with technical teams to research, architect, and automate the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
You’re Good at:
- Providing superb Platform and Cloud solutions
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Experience in NoSQL Databases and Geo Distribution of Data
- Experience in Kubernetes and related services such as Rancher, Helm, Cilium, Argocd, Packer and Consul
- Experience in observability services and techniques such as Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, and Thanos.
- Experience in messaging/streaming/events platforms, protocols, and techniques like Kafka, Rabbit MQ, MSMQ and event sourcing.
- Experience in AWS, such as EKS, ALB, IAM, VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, Cloudfront, WAF, Shield, Lambda, DynamoDB, and API gateway.
- Excellent skills in Terraform, Bash, Python, Go or other scripting languages
- Strong familiarity with Git, including branching, automation workflows and merging strategies.
- Experience working with on-premises virtualisation solution and hybrid environments.
- Basic networking technologies experience, including firewalls and load balancers.
- Strong expertise in DevOps and CI/CD implementation.
- Thorough knowledge of cloud-native development.
- Understanding of microservice design and architectural patterns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience;
- 4+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer or similar role
- Minimum of one year of work experience as an Architect or similar architectural role
- Industry Standards Certification in AWS architecture, Kubernetes, Terraform and Kafka are highly preferrable.
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with developing solutions on non-AWS cloud providers such Azure and Google
- Familiar with complex event processing and event-driven architecture
- Proven practical communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate and platform architecture to other Architects (Area and Enterprise), Area product managers and the technical teams
- Adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, and efficient use of resources
- Excellent team player
Who We Are
Betsson Group is one of the largest companies within the Global iGaming space and can trace our heritage as far back as the 1960’s. We’re Swedish and publicly listed too with our Operational HQ located on the Mediterranean Island of Malta.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. As a market leader within iGaming we offer online gaming products across 12+ jurisdictions and 20+ brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers!
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.