I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Product Management
Platform Product Manager
At Betsson Group, we have one of the leading gaming platforms in the industry and as our Platform Product Manager, you will be leading, challenging and championing the capabilities of our gaming platform across the organisation! Ready to become one of the key players here?
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with the Director of Platform Product to establish the product vision and guiding principles for the core areas of our gaming platform, some of which include: customer account management, responsible gaming, brand management, compliance, localisation, third-party integrations, platform services, back office, and self-help tools;
- Lead a team of product owners responsible for different product lines of the gaming platform;
- Build and continuously refine the core platform roadmap in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, product owners and the architecture team, ensuring that the roadmap items are properly evaluated and prioritised;
- Drive the evolution of our platform capabilities by working across the organisation to generate ideas for new product capabilities and to identify problems to be resolved;
- Conduct detailed evaluations and opportunity assessments for relevant product initiatives (including the possibility of using third party products);
- Ensure that any significant initiatives are business-cased and presented to senior management for approval;
- Establish delivery plans for delivery of initiatives and roadmap items in collaboration with the product owners and tech teams working on the core platform areas;
- Communicate on product releases and the status of product roadmap items to the wider organisation;
- Continuously align with other members of the product department and stakeholders to both enable their roadmaps and to support the core platform roadmap as required.
- Established experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager in an online gaming company;
- You must have experience with online gaming platforms;
- As you will have direct reports, you must have current/previous management experience;
- You should be comfortable with APIs and communicating with technical architects and development teams;
- Working with many stakeholders across the business; you need to be ready to lead, influence and negotiate!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.