- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new POS Coordinator
As a POS coordinator, you will be supporting the central and regional teams with the day-to-day optimisation & implementation of the marketing budget across channels and markets and streamlining budget processes.
What's in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Be the administrator & execution of our marketing planning and budgeting systems.
- Regularly provide budget reports and work close with finance & analytics on projections.
- Refine our templates of marketing budgets and ways of working.
- Onboard and support new staff that are marketing budget owners.
- Provide marketing budget performance reports as needed to stakeholders.
- Refine budget codes and budget allocation processes.
- Support in the process of onboarding new suppliers.
You're good at
- Detail oriented and structured skillset
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Strong at stakeholder management and communication
- Problem solver and ‘let’s do it attitude’
- Curious mindset who are interested in learning everyday.
- Marketing and iGaming knowledge is a plus
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.