- Georgia, Tbilisi
- Marketing & Commercial
We are looking for the new PR Manager to join Europebet Marketing team in Tbilisi.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Managing inquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Organizing events
- CSR project management
- Analyzing media coverage; develop responses when needed
- Distributing information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field;
- 4 years of experience in PR or related field;
- Experience with CSR Project management;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects;
- Fluent written and spoken in English;
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer challenging and development oriented organizational culture, dynamic working life. Here you enjoy non-formal, creative and comfortable environment. For the right person in Europebet there is the right environment provided for self-realization.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, don't hesitate to apply. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible to be included in the recruitment process.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.