Procurement Business Partner
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Procurement Business Partner.
The online gaming industry is one of the most dynamic and fast paced environments you could wish to work in. Sure, we work hard but we like to have fun too. We’re Global and truly diverse and you’ll have the opportunity to work among the backdrop of cutting edge tech and marketing initiatives! What’s more, we’re looking to invest in you and get you to where you need to be as you continue your journey within the challenging world of Procurement.
You’re good at
• Excellent English communication skills
• Experienced Marketing procurement professional
• Natural time and project management skills
• Result oriented mindset
• Strong negotiation skills
• Structured and analytical
• Cautious about the details in execution
• Outstanding business acumen
• Excellent people skills with an ability to influence others and create strong relationships
• Creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving; happy to be hands-on and make the difference
• Industry experience is a plus but not a requirement
A flavour of what you'll be doing
• Representing Procurement as a business-oriented consultant,
• Aiming overall Procurement efficiency and reduce the Time-to-market,
• Supporting and developing category strategy,
• Driving the adoption of the Procurement Business Process,
• Aiming Procurement engagement to conduct or follow-up Tender / Sourcing process and negotiations,
• Driving the Supplier Onboarding, Evaluation, Enablement and Risk Assessment services,
• Supporting business stakeholder in devising the relevant SLA,
• Working closely with external process stakeholders (including Legal, Compliance, Tech Evaluation Team, Finance, …) to implement the best agreement and identify / mitigate related risk,
• Ensuring quality of the Procurement Services to the Business,
• Identifying and executing data-led spend optimizations and savings opportunities,
• Managing supplier performance and guaranteeing risk-based supplier performance review,
• Any other tasks / Projects assigned by the Head of Procurement
What's in it for you?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.