I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Are you in the middle of your studies here in Malta and looking for an internship? And not just any internship – an internship which puts you right in the heart of the action and which adds value to your education? Well, come and join our procurement team at Betsson Group!
Procurement oversees the relationship with the Betsson’s suppliers, and seeks to guarantee that this relationship is held to the highest ethical standards. We are 4 people in the team and our focus is to prepare for a new purchase order system that will redefine purchasing within the Betsson Group.
Tasks that you would be dealing with is:
- A range of projects related to the ‘roll out’ of Betsson’s new Purchase Order system,
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new suppliers;
- Maintaining preferred suppliers lists by category;
- Liaising with the legal team on contracts related to the procurement process;
- Reporting on procurement activities and KPI’s; and
- Other tasks as delegated by the procurement managers
What’s in it for me?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re good at:
- Working as part of a team on projects;
- Liaising with stakeholders from across the Betsson Group;
- Dealing with External suppliers;
- Preparing presentations and working with data accurately;
- Using self-initiative;
- Commercially astute;
- Well versed in legal contractual terms & conditions; and
- Working with Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You have to be a student and live here in Malta. This won't necessary be a full time internship but would be ideal to combine with your studies.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.