Procurement Services Manager
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Procurement Services Manager.
The online gaming industry is one of the most dynamic and fast paced environments you could wish to work in. Sure, we work hard but we like to have fun too. We’re Global and truly diverse and you’ll have the opportunity to work among the backdrop of cutting edge tech and marketing initiatives!
What’s more, we’re looking to invest in you and get you to where you need to be as you continue your journey within the challenging world of Procurement.
You’re good at
• Good knowledge in MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS Word)
• Good communication and relationship-building skills
• Well-organised and having good time management skills
• Experience in Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
• Experience in Procure-to-Pay (P2P) processes managing operational purchasing cycle
• A proactive person who works on own initiative taking ownership of problems
• A committed and driven individual who takes pride in the work
• Excellent English communication skills
• Industry experience is a plus but not a requirement
• Previous experience with an eProcurement Platform would be appreciated
A flavour of what you'll be doing
• Acting as an independent services-oriented consultant,
• Aiming Procurement Services (Supplier Onboarding / Management and Operational Purchasing – P2P) efficiency and reducing the Time-to-market,
• Supporting category strategy,
• Identifying and supporting savings opportunities,
• Executing and controlling the Supplier Onboarding, Management, Evaluation and Risk Assessment services
• Defining and driving the operational Procure-to-Pay (P2P) services,
• Supporting Key Supplier performance,
• Driving Procurement Services digitalization,
• Owning the Supplier On boarding and Management process,
• Enabling Purchase Ordering according Policy standards,
• Monitoring Budget related issues when required to facilitate Procurement Services,
• Supporting or managing Procurement Sourcing projects,
• Supporting overall Procurement Business Process adoption,
• Supporting the operational performance of the eProcurement platform
• Any other tasks / Projects assigned by the Head of Procurement
What's in it for you?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.