- Product Development
Procurement Systems Coordinator
Familiar with Purchase Requests? Are you someone who can organise, prioritise, multi-task and above all work towards deadlines? As our Procurement Systems Coordinator in Product Development, you will play an integral part of our Operations Team to help deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products in the industry!
You will be part of the Operational Excellence team, a tight knit team, and as a Procurement Systems Coordinator you will gain exposure to procurement and budgeting operations related to technology purchases.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Raise Purchase Requests for the PD
- Handle budget transfer requests / adjustment for PD
- Liaise with finance department to set up budgets entries for PRs which span across years
- Liaise with procurement team for onboarding on new supplier
- Administration and 1st line support of our Internal system
- Responsible for PD User management
- Workflow management
- 1st point of contact for budget queries/requests
- Report incidents/request to supplier
- Ad hoc reporting
You're good with:
- Must demonstrate initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Prior experience in Purchasing, budget management, finance/accounting.
- Desired experience working in a tech department / company
- Ability to work collaboratively and openly with cross-functional business partners, members of the Company’s Leadership Team
- Pro-active and Innovative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong demonstrable organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, and passion to learn new things to improve
- Results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communicator in English (written & verbal) and able to build strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines
- Proficient user of MS Office tools
- If you have worked within the iGaming industry
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.