- Product Development
Product Delivery Manager
As a Product Delivery Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for the coordination and delivery of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the industry.
The product department is responsible for providing core services including frontend, gaming, customer management, campaigns, communications, migrations and infrastructure.
In this role, you will be working closely with product managers, stakeholders across the business areas and external platform providers, in order to coordinate smooth and on-time delivery of strategic Betsson Product deliverables. This role will require the ability to be entirely focused on delivery and execution of our cutting-edge products.
You will be able to help triage and respond to small- & large-scale business requests and effectively escalate the important risks and issues in order to deliver the highest possible value in a timely manner.
You will be able to think holistically and in detail as well as having great presentation skills in order to communicate complex solutions and plans, and achieving buy-in, to a range of audiences.
A taster of what you will be doing
- Work with departmental leaders to facilitate project planning, prioritization, execution, delivery, and collaboration to bring projects to closure;
- Co-ordinate delivery of legal and compliance product related requests;
- Possibility to build and continuously refine product roadmap for our 3rd party platform solution in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, ensuring that the roadmap items are properly evaluated and prioritised;
- Perform regular performance reviews of the integrated 3rd party platforms and benchmark them against our in-house solutions;
- Collaborate with QA and Engineering Leads to plan releases for critical improvements and bug fixes. Help to ensure that all products are delivered with quality;
- Coordinate internal resources, clients, and third parties to flawlessly execute projects;
- Act as a main liaison between our external partners, Product and Engineering teams;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Create, execute, and proactively manage project plans while adapting to Product strategy;
- Actively participate in the Delivery Management community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practices;
- Working with the Technical Architecture Team to ensure technical solutions are aligned with business needs;
- Where appropriate, working with the UX team to design prototypes for customer/stakeholder testing;
- Focusing on continual improvement and optimisation of our products from a business and customer experience perspective. This includes gathering customer feedback and involving them in the design/optimisation process;
- Providing support to Product Owners, Requirements Analysts and other key team members;
- Motivates delivery teams through regular, inspirational updates;
- Ensuring deliverables are aligned with our product strategy.
You're good at
- Project management, product ownership or product management;
- Fostering collaboration, empowering teamwork through solid communication and trust building.
- Pragmatic decision-making drive
- People management: mentoring and leadership skills that helps your team members develop and perform as highly as possible.
- Managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
- All things Tech; you will have a good understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Problem solving and ability to work collaboratively across different teams;
- PowerPoint proficient and comfortable presenting complex concepts to groups.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your CV in English.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.