- Product Development
Product Development Manager – Culture and People Leader
Are you a product development expert with excellent people leadership skills? Do you have a passion continuous improvement? Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to work with the most brilliant minds in the industry? We are looking for a Agile Evangelist in the form of a Product Development Manager to join us in our Stockholm office!
As our Product Development Manager you will be working very closely with our the Head of Product Development of our Gaming Vertical. You will also work in close collaboration with other Product Development Managers across locations (Malta and Tallinn) to build and cultivate a culture of trust that promotes the welfare and growth of the people in the area.
Our Product Development Manager will have a good balance of technical knowledge, business acumen and leadership. You will sit close to your teams and collaborate with various different key members such as Architects, UX Designers, Engineers, Product Managers and more, to ensure continuous growth and development.
A taster of what you will be doing
- Responsible for all teams and central roles in the Stockholm location of the Gaming area;
- Promoting and facilitating continuous improvement/development within teams and the communication between them (UX, PO/PM, Dev, QA, TL, Data, DevOps, Analytics);
- Ensuring synchronization between teams is always at the forefront;
- You will be building and coaching the area, in collaboration with other PDMs of the area and the Head of Area, in order to deliver on the goals and user needs set for the area with a lean and genuinely agile mindset;
- Helping the Head of Area to create the best possible culture to ensure high-quality delivery of our products.
What we are looking for
- Deep understanding and interest in lean and agile principles for product development;
- Leadership and management experience, understanding on how R&D operates in an agile environment;
- Strong people management & leadership skills;
- Proven experience of risk management & mitigation;
- Strong communication & negotiation skills with the ability to influence senior business executives on agile culture and best practices;
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams, motivate, direct and coach;
- Ability to work in a high pace and a high velocity environment;
- Ability to manage organizational transformations.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your CV in English.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.