- Product Development
Product Development Manager
Are you a product development expert with excellent people leadership skills? Do you have passion for continuous improvement? Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to work with the most brilliant minds in the industry? We are looking for a Agile Evangelist in the form of a Product Development Manager to join us.
Product Development at Betsson Group
Our Product Development organisation is truly Global with cross functional teams spanning 6 Tech Hubs – Malta, Budapest, Stockholm, Tallinn, Kyiv and Athens. With nearly 600 strong professionals, the Product Development organisation is spear-headed by our CTO-CPO with all our talented Area Teams working together.
As a Product Development Manager you will form part of one of these awesome Areas. Whether you sit within the Gaming, Engagement or Infra Area, your contribution will impact the whole organisation and more.
You will have a good balance of technical knowledge, business acumen and leadership. You will sit close to your teams and collaborate with various different key members such as Architects, UX Designers, Engineers, Product Managers and more, to ensure continuous growth and development.
A taster of what you will be doing
- Promoting and facilitating continuous improvement/development within teams and the communication between them (UX, PM, Dev, QA, TL, Data, DevOps, Analytics);
- Ensuring synchronization between teams is always at the forefront;
- You will be building and coaching the area, in collaboration with other PDMs of the area and the Head of Area, in order to deliver on the goals and user needs set for the area with a lean and genuinely agile mindset;
- Helping the Head of Area to create the best possible culture to ensure high-quality delivery of our products.
What we are looking for
- Deep understanding and interest in lean and agile principles for product development;
- Leadership and management experience, understanding on how R&D operates in an agile environment;
- Strong people management & leadership skills;
- Proven experience of risk management & mitigation;
- Strong communication & negotiation skills with the ability to influence senior business executives on agile culture and best practices;
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams, motivate, direct and coach;
- Ability to work in a high pace and a high velocity environment;
- Ability to manage organizational transformations.
Who We Are
Betsson Group is one of the largest companies within the Global iGaming space and can trace our heritage as far back as the 1960’s. We’re Swedish and publicly listed too with our Operational HQ located on the Mediterranean Island of Malta.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. As a market leader within iGaming we offer online gaming products across 12+ jurisdictions and 20+ brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers!
What We Offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1900 strong, spread across 7 offices! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Challenge accepted? Apply now!
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our teams are talking about.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.