- Product Management
Software Product Manager (Core Area)
As a Product Manager you will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the industry. For this role, you will be working on the platform for our existing and new Back-Office Tools that enables our online entertainment platform.
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivaled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. In this role you will work with and be a part of 2 cross functional development teams where you will have the primary responsibility for defining, organising and prioritising requirements.
You will work closely with stakeholders within the organisation: developers, testers, other teams’ Product Managers and UX designers to continuously optimise the customer experience.
Together with your team you will take ownership of a number of customer journeys and/or capabilities where you will be one of the key people expected to drive and lead the delivery of new functionality as well as improvements of existing functionality. This will often require you to collaborate with other development teams and engage with a number of stakeholders to ensure a successful roll out.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define the customer experience and product specifications and ensuring that they are kept up to date with the current progress and prioritization
- Collecting user requirements
- Defining user stories with acceptance criteria together with the development team
- Working with the team to refine, plan and prioritise user stories according to business value, always taking technical debt and the long term success of the product into account
- Helping the rest of the development team to ensure that acceptance criteria are met
- Regular travelling be required to our various offices
You are good at
- Collaboration and dialogue. You will be collaborating both with members of your development team, stakeholders outside the team as well as third party providers and partners
- Not just processes but a true agile mind-set where all members of the cross functional development team are involved and where changing requirements based on business needs and market opportunities are embraced
- Facilitating workshops and leading meetings. You will be expected to facilitate user story mapping sessions and lead meetings about product requirements
- Prioritizing and taking decisions
- Collaborating with other product owners and development teams
- Problem solving and tough conversations. We work in a high paced industry and having more requirements and expectations than capacity is the norm. You will play a key role in managing expectations and ensuring a sustainable pace in your team.
- Confident in both written and spoken English
What we offer
Apart from competitive salary:
We care about your health so we provide gym subsidy, health insurance (Medicover), accident insurance, height adjustable desk, office massage, office yoga and fruits.
We support you career growth with free Pluralsight account and training budget. Our developers are running a Coding Dojo once in a week…and of course they are developing a foosball table management application! We also have an internal mobility program so after a certain time you can try other team or even location.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have go-kart club, poker events, board game nights… if you have other idea, we really want to hear it! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities…it is up to you what you want to do!
Breakfast on Monday, sweets on Thursday bi-weekly, lunch on Friday bi-weekly.
Mobile phone device and subscription for personal use with 13 GB internet and free calls!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.