- Product Development
Product Manager – Customer Care
The Customer Care Area at Betsson Group focuses on 3 key pillars: Player Protection, Global Market Expansion, and Voice of Customer. Our vision is to “Become the most caring operator in the industry by offering transparent, trustworthy, and seamless experiences for our players and internal teams that allow us to grow into new markets and jurisdictions.”
As our Product Manager in Customer Care, you will be a part of a cross-functional development team where you will be primarily responsible for collecting customer feedback, defining, organizing, and prioritizing requirements..
Together with your team, you will take ownership of several customer journeys and/or capabilities where you will be one of the key people expected to drive and lead the delivery of new functionality as well as improvements of existing functionality. This will often require you to collaborate with other development teams and engage with a number of stakeholders to ensure a successful rollout. We operate in a fast-paced and challenging industry, and you will have several opportunities to work on complex and cutting-edge products and contribute to Betsson Group’s success.
A TASTE OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working closely with the Head of the area and product managers to define strategy and work towards Betsson Group’s vision of providing the best customer experience in the industry.
- Collaborating with compliance, security, and commercial managers to focus on player protection and responsible gaming while ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Analyzing customer feedback, identifying potential opportunities, highlighting issues that might impact the player experience, & coming up with hypotheses based on findings.
- Conducting user experience research and experimentation such as A/B testing or MVT with the UX research team to collect more insights and validate ideas.
- Partnering with UX designers, architects, developers, and other stakeholders to define the customer experience, product specifications, and acceptance criteria.
- Working together with different areas to plan, prioritize and execute product improvements.
- Prioritizing user stories according to customer experience and business value.
- Analyzing improvements and deliverables retrospectively to evaluate the impact on business KPIs.
- Traveling occasionally to meet team members in various offices.
YOU'RE CONFIDENT AT
- Being product and data-driven – having a good understanding of what our customers expect from our products, how it is performing and how to improve them continuously.
- Communicating and negotiating with stakeholders of various backgrounds
- Working with cross-functional distributed teams.
- Shipping products and functionalities by partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders.
- Problem-solving using data- and hypothesis-driven approaches.
- Analyzing legal and regulatory requirements to ensure product compliance.
- Giving demos and presentations to a broad audience
- Working with Jira, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Data studio, Google Optimize, or equivalent.
- Not just processes but a true agile mindset where all members of the cross-functional development team are involved and where changing requirements based on business needs and market opportunities are embraced.
- Working with UX researchers to conduct A/B testing and leverage different research methodologies.
- Facilitating workshops and leading meetings. You will be expected to facilitate design sprints, user story mapping sessions, and lead discussions about customer feedback and product requirement.
- Working in a fast-paced industry, where there are several moving targets and flexibility is expected.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
- Leadership development, we invest in our teams and give them the necessary training to become great leaders.
- Health & Life Insurance
- Wellness Allowance, we value the health of our people and want to make sure they take good care of their health.
- Time off to celebrate your major life events; we surely don’t want you to miss them!
- Fun Stuff! We plan fun company-wide and team events that people keep talking about for months after!
- Flexitime, we offer a flexible working week so you can have maximum flexibility for your work-life balance.
- Breakfast and smoothes once a week and after work drinks on Fridays
- Annual compensation in January, to cover the devaluation of the Hungarian forint in the previous year.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognize it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.