- Product Development
Mobile Apps – Product Manager
Our Mobile Apps Area is now looking for a Product Manager.
In this role you will be a part of a cross functional development team where you will have the primary responsibility for defining, organising and prioritising the “What to do” for our mobile apps. You will work closely with stakeholders within the organisation, developers, testers and UX designers to continuously develop awesome products that our customers love. You will also be working with regulatory requirements as well as responsible gaming, to keep our customers protected at all cost.
Together with your team you will take ownership of a number of customer journeys and/or capabilities where you will be one of the key people expected to drive and lead the delivery of new functionality as well as improvements of existing functionality. This will often require you to collaborate with other development teams and engage with a number of stakeholders to ensure a successful roll out. We operate in a fast paced and challenging industry, and you will have several opportunities to work on complex and cutting edge products and contribute to Betsson Group’s success.
A taster of what you will be involved with
- End-to-end ownership of building the right stuff at the right time
- Formulating and specifying new opportunities to be readable by others in your surrounding
- Working with UX and UI designers (and other stakeholders as necessary) to evolve the customer experience and offering to ensure an awesome product
- Working with the team to refine, plan and prioritise next development items according to business value, always taking technical debt and the long term success of the product into account
- Collaborating with stakeholders and ensuring that they are kept up to date with the current progress and prioritization
- Always one with the rest of the development team to ensure that expected end result is met
- Occasional travelling might be required to our various offices
- Drive initiatives (together with other product stakeholders) related to improving ways of working within Product Management.
You're good at
- Mobile apps development
- Apple store processes, setup and communication
- Being product and data driven – having a good understanding of what our customers expect from our products, how it is performing and how to continuously improve
- Working with all areas related to your product such as analytics, marketing, acquisition, 3rd parties, developers, architects, designers and UX
- Familiar with tools such as Firebase, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Datastudio, BigQuery, AppsFlyer, Bitrise, Xtremepush, OneTrust, UserZoom and JIRA/Favro is merited
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.