- Product Development
Product Partner Manager – Sportsbook
Are you a natural born problem solver? Do you thrive on delivering value with every decision you take?
This role is available in Stockholm, Malta and Budapest.
The Product Partner Manager is a critical role to ensure we give an appropriate service to B2B Partners. It is responsible for managing SB Product Topics and being the company interface towards Partners from Betsson.
Learn the true meaning of “never a dull moment” and “all hands on deck”; You will be surrounded by people who are highly motivated and passionate about what they do, and look forward to learning and sharing ideas. We are constantly pushing the limits of what our Sportsbook can do and you will be part of that journey; helping us overcome the challenges along the way and celebrate the successes
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Responsible to make sure that Betsson’s SB Product strategy is aligned with the B2B Partner’s strategies
- Collect input from B2B Partners on new Product Requests and manage the dialogue around these
- Present product roadmaps to B2B Partners as well as communicate product releases
- Facilitate Roadmap Planning Sessions together with B2B Partners
- Drive common product projects together with B2B Partners
- Maintain a close relationship with Betsson’s internal development, UX and product owner teams
- Handle the communication flow both in and out of the organization between Product Development on Product Topics and the Partner
- Evaluate and take action on Partner Satisfaction with the SB Product (together with Account Manager)
- Participate in Sales Processes with prospective Partners
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from working with Partner Development in Software Development industries or relevant other experience from other Product Development roles
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from the gaming industry and with Sportsbook
- Should have passion and knowledge about Sportsbook
- Strong Product Management Fundamentals / Tool box from software development
- Successful track record from working in service oriented roles – Partner Manager roles, Customer Success Manager, Account Manager or similar
- Product or project management certification(s)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.