- Marketing & Commercial
Outstanding opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Programmatic Manager!
As a Programmatic Manager, you will be a part of the central media team and work closely with the rest of the central marketing team. You will be responsible for managing programmatic campaigns in LATAM, Baltics and the Nordics and will be optimising the performance – from open auction to private exchanges.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
What's in it for you?
You will be responsible for leading the success of the programmatic campaigns by implementing, monitoring, and optimising digital advertising campaigns through such mediums as web, mobile, native, social media, and video.
The ideal candidate has proven experience in ad trafficking, DSP campaign setup, pixel implementation, creative troubleshooting, site tagging, re-targeting, and reporting. You are also analytical and use problem solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
You're good at
- Ideally you’ll come with 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Expertise in working with DSPs, ad exchanges, ad networks, ad servers and web analytics platforms.
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices.
- Experience with online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI/CPV/CLV), video, mobile and social. *Experience with DMP would be a bonus
- Have the ability to leverage analytic insights to lift campaign performance and to forward and share the learning’s within the team/company.
- Native language ability in English, both written and spoken as well as excellent knowledge of Excel.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Plan, execute and evaluate digital campaigns through channels such as ad networks, DSPs and other programmatic channels including native, video and social.
- Combine technical knowledge with insight about digital media and data analysis to optimize complex campaigns to meet performance objectives.
- Work closely with the Programmatic Manager and regional marketing teams to make sure that we execute our digital campaigns in best possible way.
- Manage execution process to secure best possible workflow, including creative material delivery processes, tests and supervising ad trafficking.
- Report performance and constantly develop to increase performance of the campaigns.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.