I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Product Management
Promotions Coordinator – Central Gaming
Games of chance have been around since ancient times! At Betsson Group, we have already stepped into the future and looking for our next Promotions Coordinator to join our Central Gaming Team!
Working within the Central Gaming team, you will play a key part in the release of over 500 Games a Year, providing the best content from across the industry to over 20 brands all over the world!
Are you well organised, have a great eye for detail and most of all have a passion for the industry? Betsson Group is the place for you!
Our Promotions Coordinator will hit the ground running! You will be bursting with creative ideas for our promotions across the group’s products and markets. You will take full ownership of your campaigns and plans, so you need to be meticulous in planning, executing and more over those relations you build within the business. You will be the point of reference for all internal and external gaming promotion matters so you need to have your multi-tasking and communication hat on tight!
What’s in it for you?
At Betsson, we are looking for the best, and you will not merely be looking for your next job, but joining a team that genuinely lives and breathes Casino and Games of Chance! A taster of what is involved:
- Working with the Promotions Manager for Central Gaming, to plan and flawlessly execute centrally lead marketing campaigns for Gaming;
- Working with Analysis teams to analyse the impact of your campaigns and form plans to test and optimize future iterations;
- Studying customer research and feedback to fully understand customer motivations ensure promotion plans are meeting the customer’s needs by segment;
- Represent the Gaming team, sharing learnings and developing strong working relationships with Regional Gaming teams;
- Accountable for coordinating the running of supplier funded 3rd party promotions across our Regional Teams, from gathering interest and feedback from Casino Managers to working with suppliers and flowing the promotion through from concept to credit note and analysis;
- Have a thorough understanding of the Casino products, offers and player base, being able to make recommendations on promotions and bonus monitoring to the Commercial Teams on Games, Regions and Players;
- Responsible for compiling of gaming reports and notifications for stakeholders on the promotions you are responsible for;
- Assisting with any reporting and presentation requests;
- Compile and raise creative design briefs to the designers;
- Assist with the day-to-day and adhoc tasks and be the first point of reference for all internal and external gaming promotion matters.
You’re good at:
- Communication; you will need to build those important relations both internally and externally and be able to communicate your findings and ideas effectively for maximum result!
- Multi-Tasking & Time Management; working across our huge portfolio of products and brands – this is crucial to keep on top of promotions and deadlines.
- Creative ideas; we are looking for someone to bounce awesome ideas of!
- iGaming; if you don’t work within the industry already, you have at least enough knowledge and passion to contribute effectively.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.