- Malta: E² Hub
The Betsson Group are looking for an experienced PSP Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. The primary responsibility of the PSP Manager is to maintain and build out our payment processing capabilities in all the markets where we operate or expand.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders, including our many payment partners, to ensure we have the most streamlined and cost-effective payment solutions across all our brands and territories.
A taster of what you'll be doing:
- Maintaining relationships with 40+ suppliers, reviewing and negotiating contracts. You’ll be first point of contact for both the PSP and internal relevant stakeholder.
- Managing and coordinating efficient onboarding processes with the provider; both externally and internally. Maintain active housekeeping of KYB requirements to meet compliance standards.
- Ensure ongoing reviews of PSP features and updates for further analysis and prioritisation.
- Monitor and review changes to the legal framework on Payments and online gambling in jurisdictions which Betsson targets.
- Work with the Payment Product Owners & project managers on prioritising PSP integration plans and ensuring product plans/requirements meet with stakeholder requirements.
- Active monitoring of the cost efficiency and overall performance of the various PSPs.
- On an ongoing basis, document our payment processes, business and product to boost the organisational knowledge of payments.
- Operational and/or business development experience in a business with significant payment operations, preferably within the iGaming sector.
- Demonstrable experience in key payment operational areas – risk, finance and compliance.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (in English) are vital.
- Additional languages a plus.
We see it as positive if you also have
- A highly analytical approach; ability to identify/prioritise initiatives with the highest impact.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Self-started focused on execution and results.
- Relentless customer focus: the ability to view problems from the customer perspective and the drive to resolve them.
- A team player who can coordinate with stakeholders across the organisation in an international and multicultural environment.
- Willingness to work under pressure and balance competing demands on their time.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.