- Malta: E² Hub
Risk Analyst – Spanish Speaking
We are looking to further grow our current Risk & AML team and therefore a new exciting position has arisen for a Risk analyst to join our team in Malta.
As a Risk analyst you will be working within a specialised and diverse team of agents to pro-actively detect, monitor and assess player behaviour and transactions that relate to potential Fraud, Bonus Abuse or AML scenarios as per current procedures.
The role revolves around the analysis of customer accounts and transactions via pre-determined reports and alerts in order to determine and counter fraud and to detect any possible malicious scenarios, money laundering or suspicious activities. In addition, this role will also involve screening player accounts with regards to bonuses and campaigns whilst providing an in-depth analysis of such accounts; with the aim to deter abuse and misuse from such promotions.
We believe that the successful candidate must have good communication skills, be able to work well under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and attained good level of knowledge with regards to AML directives and risk exposure.
- Review player accounts and deliver appropriate follow-up to detect and identify potential Fraud, BA cases
- Keep up to date with business directives and ensure that all operational procedures act in accordance to the latest directions published
- Escalate cases to the relevant departments as required from time to time in accordance with internal procedures
- Review customers at deposit and withdrawal stages, specifically to spot any suspicious or unusual activities, such as potential Fraud or Bonus Abuse
- Periodically apply open source checks and internal AML procedures on specifically escalated player accounts
- Review appropriate documentation for KYC purposes at different thresholds specifically related to Spanish / Latin American market
- Maintain a proactive and practical approach when dealing with player queries and other escalations
What's in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
- Analytical mind, with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish & English are essential
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day to day basis
- Flexible approach to work in a dynamic environment
- Good understanding of regulatory, AML and compliance requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role, specifically dealing with AML/Fraud/Payments within a similar industry will be considered an asset
If you have any questions feel free to contact the responsible recruiter, Kirsty Duncan firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.