Senior Compliance Manager Nordics
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join our Legal and Compliance department here in Malta!
A flavour of what you'll be doing
As a Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the company’s compliance obligations in specified regulated market.
- Responsible for overseeing the company’s compliance obligations in specified regulated markets
- Managing the overall process of making applications to relevant regulators, licence and compliance reporting
- Maintaining the list of relevant requirements for the given market and making sure that these requirements are meet by liaising with different relevant stakeholders
- Testing how requirements are implemented on regular basis and improving compliance processes based on the results of tests
- Acting as the main liaison between the company and regulators
- Developing and implementing company policies and procedures
- Acting as a liaison with external legal advisors where necessary, assessing and approving products, promotions as needed and following the work of interest groups
- A Compliance Manager is expected to become the point of reference within the company for the areas of expertise.
You're good at
- You need to have a university degree in law or business, although qualifications in other areas may be considered.
- 3 years’ of relevant work experience.
- The successful applicant must be able to work in a dynamic and fast environment, adapt easily to change and take a ‘can-do’ approach to the job.
- It is essential that you are able to work on your own initiative and are not averse to taking decisions once you have settled into the role.
- Your language skills are very important and we would expect you to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages, such as Swedish, Danish and/or Norwegian would be considered an asset.
- The ability to communicate in international business matters is important.
What's in it for you
- You will be working alongside other compliance managers and will report directly to the Lead Compliance Manager. You will be based in Malta.
- We want to see you grow into your role and take on more responsibility and challenges as time goes by. We aim to provide you with a path for your career that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming sector.
- This is your opportunity to join a business that truly values its people, to drive change and impact the wider people's agenda.
- Become part of an extended family consisting of 60+ nationalities, 95% millennials and GenX.
- Grow in your career!
- Join an equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women and growing.
- Become part of a passionate and industry leading team whose mission is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.