- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- HR & Office
Senior HR Business Partner
Are you a talented Senior HRBP seeking your next big challenge?
We have an opportunity for a skilled HR professional to join our experienced team in Malta. The primary goal is to enable our Operations team and leaders to deliver operational excellence and provide the best possible Customer Experience in the Industry.
This could be your chance to join the biggest iGaming company in Malta with over 1000 employees and a HR department encompassing 30 passionate experts ranging from; Global Centre of Excellence, Shared Services, HR Business Partners and in-house Recruitment team.
If your goal is to develop and learn, whilst also teaching us a thing or two, this is the perfect place for you!
What's in it for you?
This HRBP role is hands-on, providing full cycle HR support to one of our core business functions in Malta.
We truly value our people and this is your opportunity to drive change and impact the wider people agenda. You’ll find it fast paced yet rewarding, ultilizing your HR generalist tool kit to handle all HR tasks.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner Lead, you will be the day-to-day contact for one of the largest functions within the business. You will:
- Act as an employee champion and change agent.
- Form partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the functional objectives.
- Have exposure and interaction with the business, supporting its goals and driving its culture.
- Work closely with the HRBP Lead to ensure alignment with the overall HR strategy.
You're good at
- HR – you’re a seasoned professional with at least 3 years’ experience, ideally gained within a fast-paced digital environment.
- Understanding of the iGaming sector or similar fast paced online industry.
- People – you love working with large teams and provide the best employee experience with the business in mind.
- Running and facilitating workshops and trainings.
- Communication – especially in written and spoken English with additional languages a bonus!
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of Maltese employment law requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Change – you have dynamic approach and thrive in this kind of environment, where you can impact real change. This is a strong motivator.
- Multi-tasking is a strength of yours and you enjoy working on multiple projects, taking the initiative with objectives to provide the best employee experience whilst aligning to the wider HR strategy.
A flavour of what you’ll be doing
- Working hands-on with the business leaders and managers, acting very much as an enabler.
- The day-to-day performance management guidance to line management.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Coordinate and follow-up on annual HR processes: goal setting, performance reviews, development discussions, promotions, action plans resulting from employee survey workshops, culture and change leadership etc.
- Coaching and supporting managers and providing key HR guidance.
- Taking ownership of HR data and making sure that the HRIS is up to date and accurate.
- Be part of a wider HR support team focused on providing the best employee experience in the industry for the function.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1800 strong, spread across multiple locations with over 1000 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter and an initiator, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences, and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.