Senior Media Planner Latam
Senior Media Planner
As Betsson continues to grow across Latin America, we are looking for a Senior Media Planner to join us in Bogotá!
The Senior Media Planner will be responsible for supporting planning and activation regionally.
The Senior Media Planner is responsible for owning parts of the process from beginning to end – assessing suitable TV programming, working with local Betsson marketing teams to identify and evaluate optimal user experience, and assisting with the implementation, tracking and reporting of both digital and offline campaigns.
- Support Head of Marketing in the day-to-day planning activities.
- Own the media planning process starting from a brief all the way to a solid measurement framework
- Work closely with the Analytics team on media data collection and optimization opportunities and adapt media plans accordingly
- Support markets and regions with annual and quarterly media planning
- Ensure collection of planned media from markets within a central media planning tool
- Ownership of campaigns from brief to plan with support from the agency partner and the local Betsson marketing heads as well as weekly delivery reports and campaign highlights to local markets
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining flowcharts, campaign trackers and quarterly reports
- Identify and develop points of view on new media opportunities (i.e. new media channels)
- Bridge ATL media plans provided by agency partners with central Betsson BTL media experts
- Evaluate and plan local media opportunities
What you’re good at:
- Minimum required education
- 3 years of media planning experience either in digital or in offline. 360 marketing planning is ideal. Experience from iGaming is preferable.
- Passion for and interest in all media
- Culturally aware and sensitive – an understanding of cultural differences within and across markets.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.