- Product Management
Senior UX Designer, Central Product
Betsson Group is at the heart of developing industry recognized products. Part of this awesome movement sits our Products team who are on the look out for a Senior UX Designer.
The Senior UX Designer is responsible for formalising Betsson Group’s product vision. The Senior UX Designer will be tasked into delivering the best in class solutions to Betsson Group’s products, by working very closely with our Product Teams.
A TASTER OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Developing the user experience for the Sportsbook & Casino Product for Betsson Group, and delivering wireframes and designs based on research, insight and industry best practice;
- Formalizing a frontend vision through implementation of appropriate user centric design;
- Gathering requirements and ideas from research and product owners;
- Working alongside the product team to deliver the best product experience;
- Understand and advocate the customer in product planning;
- Ensuring production of high quality wire framing and prototyping;
- Alignment with UI Designer in the creation of frontend visuals;
- Mapping and optimizing user journeys.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital design role
- Experience in desktop and mobile design
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a lean/agile setup
- Experience working on projects from inception to final deliverable
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop rationale for features
- Experience with prototyping as a means to test, explore and convey design solutions
- Ability to produce wireframes for UI designers and development teams
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.