- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
SEO Specialist – Finnish
Are you interested in joining a global, dynamic and collaborative company that is driven by providing a superior search experience? Are you willing to shape and influence how the entire organization thinks about SEO? Do you want to take part of building something new, challenge the status quo, and shape your own role as an expert in SEO? Then join us to create the best customer search experience in the industry!
Our Finnish commercial team is looking for a Finnish SEO specialist, who will together with our SEO Manager be responsible for growing high-quality organic traffic to our Finnish brands. The role will be responsible for all execution of on-site and off-site activities working closely with the SEO manager in regards of planning and prioritization, as well as marketing and product teams to ensure long term success. This position requires a self-motivated individual, with hands-on attitude and with experience around creative content creation, amplification, high detail-orientation and with a good command of communication.
What is in it for me?
Besides being part of the Finnish commercial team, the SEO specialist will also be part of a close-knit SEO team, which is all about collaboration and knowledge sharing. We are a diverse team of many nationalities and with different SEO backgrounds. We have a big focus on internal education to make sure that we get what we need to develop. Google changes all the time and we don’t want to be left behind!
You are good at:
- Creating valuable and relevant content that our potential customers are looking for
- Spotting amplification opportunities
- Researching keywords, market trends and competitors
- Executing daily SEO activities both on–page and off–page
- Guiding external agencies and freelancers to help achieve positive SEO results
- Analysing data and creating meaningful reports that provide action plans
- Using tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog.
Extra awesome if you have:
- iGaming experience
- Used to working in a multi-branded and multi-cultural environment
- Good experience working with Excel and Analysis
- Experience with Confluence and Jira tools
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.