- Marketing & Commercial
Social Media Coordinator – Sweden
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Social Media Coordinator – Sweden!
Amplify some of the biggest gambling brands in Sweden, their ambassadors and sponsorships through Social Media marketing.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We promise you there will never be a dull moment when working with us. As part of the Swedish team, you will be working with one of our biggest and most successful marketing teams, with established and new brands – meaning you’ll get experience in Social Media marketing for different budgets and needs. This will give you well-rounded experience, and will help you develop, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in the industry, you will get the first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward. And of course, we promise you that you will join a great team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Understanding how, when and which type of Social Media platforms to use for different objectives and with correct type of assets, particularly when it comes to advertising/branding
- Execute the overall Social Media Strategy for our Swedish brands
- Create, plan and schedule posts on our Social Media Management tool for our Swedish brands’ pages
- Amplify our sponsorships and ambassadors through content optimised for social media for all relevant social media platforms
- Monitoring trends in social media, the activities of main competitors in social media and brand-related topics and conversations
- Being detail oriented, with an ability to shift to a big picture thinking when needed
- Defining and monitoring benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
- Develop and manage the Social Media Content and Campaigns Calendar, aligning with Product teams and Swedish Content Manager
- Leveraging analytic insights to lift performance and share the case studies
- Working with others and communication, both internally and externally
- Together with the Paid Social Media team, analyse and evaluate social media campaigns and report on their effectiveness
- Understanding what creatives to use on social media (Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus)
- Developing, monitoring and fine-tuning an Influencer Marketing strategy to increase our reach via their community/SoMe accounts
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage and execute paid social media activities, social ads, and fan acquisition efforts together with the Marketing team and external agency.
- Work together with the Content and Marketing teams to create/suggest engaging multimedia content and/or outsource the creation effectively.
- Create content for posts on social media channels for the Swedish market. Both for organic and paid posts, including images from existing templates and writing post copy with high quality.
- Work together with other stakeholders in the Content, Design and Digital Marketing in the creation of engaging multimedia content that will increase following base and reach for the respective social media accounts.
- Collaborate with our social media agencies to maintain high performance in content and set KPI's for paid social.
- Evaluate existing paid social activities together with Content & Social Media Manager and the external agencies on an ongoing basis.
- Create and execute a social media calendar and plans across all social media platforms together with the Content & Social Media Manager.
- Real-time marketing in social media during more significant sports events
- Monitor trends in social media and the activities of leading competitors in social media to make sure the Betsson brands are in the top bracket on social media.
- Cooperate and work closely with other functions within Betsson Group, such as SEO, Marketing and Commercial.
- Manage Betsson group’s Social Media comms for main sponsorship and ambassador activations such as SHL, Sarah Sjöström, Jonas Björkman etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning-fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across seven offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you're a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you'll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.