Software Development Engineer in Test (Front End team)
Would you like to be part of building an industry leading, multi-brand framework to support our 20+ brands? Are you passionate about quality? Well, we might be the company you are looking for!
Our product is really used by hundred thousands of users, so your work is definitely visible!
You, as a will be part of our growing Hungarian team and also working closely with the Maltese and Estonian teams to help us build our multi-brand framework.
What's in it for you?
You’ll focus on ensuring the team delivers the cleanest possible product, preventing bugs from ever making it to production! The aim is to go beyond simple quality control and adopt a real quality assurance mind-set, ensuring that the team is building the right things, in the right way.
In this role you will identify and implement best practices into our development and release processes to support our high-quality ambitions.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Drive projects concerning quality in the team
- As a member of the test automation team your responsibility to work closely with development team
- Collaborate with our partners in business to translate their needs into unambiguous requirements
- Help the team catching any defects early in the process by building in quality gates throughout the CI pipeline
You are good at
- Testing Web-based systems (e.g. Selenium)
- C#, Java or similar languages
- Test Automation Framework development
- Functional testing
- JIRA or similar Project Management tools
- Test Management Tools (e.g. TestRail or similar)
- Continuous Integration Tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Working in an Agile environment with methods like Scrum/KANBAN
- Developing and executing tests and reporting test quality
- Communicating in English
- Passion for testing and continuous integration/deployment
- Systems involving multiple components and teams
- ISTQB Certificate
- Online gambling sites, especially sports betting
What we offer
Apart from competitive salary:
We care about your health so we provide gym subsidy, health insurance (Medicover), life and accident insurance, height adjustable desk, office massage, office yoga and fruits.
We support your career growth with free Pluralsight account and training budget. Our developers are running a Coding Dojo once in a week and of course they are developing a foosball table management application! We also have an internal mobility program so after a certain time you can try other team or even location.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have go-kart club, poker events, board game nights etc. if you have other idea, we really want to hear it! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities… it is up to you what you want to do!
Breakfast on Monday, sweets on Thursday, lunch on Friday bi-weekly.
Mobile phone device and subscription for personal use with 13 GB internet and free calls!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.