- Product Development
Software Engineer in Test Automation
The Global Initiatives team within Product Development is looking for new members to help us expand the business – feel the thrill of entering new markets and be part of the team for improving existing brands. Join our team of passionate specialist to work on creative solutions for delivering a great product!
Our Global Initiative Area in Product Development is growing fast and we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test Automation to join! We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market so we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will help enable the Betsson Group going live on new markets and expand on existing markets. You’ll join a team to help deliver initiatives working alongside other product development teams in the company.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years experience in a similar role involving Quality Assurance and Test Automation
- Experience with any OO language
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance methodologies, best practices and techniques for code coverage
- A passion for Quality and Development to bring the best experience to the customer.
Experience with libraries, frameworks and languages such as:
- Gherkin language
- Rest API
- Puppeteer/ Playwright
- OO languages like C#. C++ or Java
- Self-starter, analytical and with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Experience with Docker is considered a plus
- Experience with Frontend libraries such as Angular would be considered a plus
- Experience in IGaming industry is considered a plus
- Degree or equivalent certification is considered a plus
What We Offer
We can offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other as the only constant is change, to the better, to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way!
- A friendly, open and humble working environment, where you will have the chance to work alongside with colleagues from all over the world
- A chance to evolve your skills together with your colleagues with various programs and initiatives
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certification
- Freedom with responsibility
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
At Betsson Group, we strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We are one of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in a number of markets, both through our own gaming sites as well as several partner brands. Our mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.