- Marketing & Commercial
Sportsbook Campaign Coordinator – Emerging Markets
Outstanding opportunity to join one of our successful regions as their new Sportsbook Campaign Coordinator – Emerging Markets.
Are you the incredibly structured, detail orientated, and the get things done type person who we are looking for?
We are a tight knit team responsible for everything that goes live to our customers and we need to ensure the highest quality on all our brands. As the Sportsbook Campaign Coordinator, you are the person who will be responsible for executing and delivering our campaigns as well as other communication to our customers.
You will work with a range of different functions within the team to build up amazing campaigns for our customers starting from a simple idea to the finished product. No day is like any other and you have to work on multiple tasks simultaneously. The role can be very demanding when it comes to time management and your attention to detail.
What's in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
You will be working within the Emerging Markets team who is constantly taking on new projects for the group and therefore you’ll always be working on something exciting.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with our team and the business.
And of course, we promise you that you will join an incredible team!
You're good at
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Experience producing detailed creative design briefs.
- Interested in Sportsbook & Casino games and how they work is key.
- Knowledge and experience of setting up and sending out contents.
- Ideally you have experience working with HTML.
- Knowledge of digital copywriting techniques and content creation ideal but not essential.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Excel ideally.
- Excellent level in writing and speaking English.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with ability to think big picture while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial approach; Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace and urgency.
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Working with the Content Management Systems to setup, publish and execute player communications via email, SMS, onsite and other content types in collaboration with the copywriters and designers based on product specific campaign plans.
- Pulling and organising segmentation lists to prepare for execution of campaigns.
- Coming up with Sportsbook & Casino campaign ideas.
- Execute campaign and bonus pay-outs, including testing of campaigns prior to launch.
- Setting up and reporting on A/B tests for Email, SMS and OMS (on-site messaging system) send-outs as and when requested.
- Continuously evaluate and report on email, SMS and OMS send-outs in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Configure campaign setups via Campaign Tools and always seek to build on your knowledge of said tool to become an expert on its optimum usage.
- Seek to suggest new ways of using Campaign Tool creatively with your stakeholders in order to give create more effective campaigns and CRM activities.
- Execute shared content tasks across brands when needed.
- Ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled.
- Update and document all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) through our growing library of content.
- Update and optimize site content on a day to day basis.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.