Sportsbook Customer Risk Analyst
The function of the Sportsbook Customer Risk Analyst is to ensure that the sportsbook customer base is optimized for maximum profitability in order to stimulate the growth of the business. This is achieved through a suitable time efficient segmentation of the sportsbook customers.
- Monitor betting activity
- Customer Profiling
- Adapt & Review Customer limits in accordance to betting activity
- Analyse reports to identify potential risk patterns and take mitigating measures
- Identify Sportsbook weaknesses through customer activity and address them to the responsible team
- Handle queries and requests related with customers limits and classifications
- Idealize, create and develop tools to optimize the customer management process
- Suggest ideas and actively contribute for the improvement of the team efficiency
- Strong Team Spirit & passionate about sharing knowledge & findings. We work as one
- Willingness to learn. Strive to be better than yesterday
- Detail Oriented
- Takes a mathematical approach to problem solving
- Hard working, proactive & flexible to work unsociable hours
- Requirement: 3-years’ experience in a sportsbook environment
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.