I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
Sportsbook Manager DACH (Malta based-relocation included)
Are you passionate about marketing, sports and customer relations?
Then this opportunity is not to be missed!
Betsson are looking for a Sportsbook Manager to join our DACH team! The function of the Sportsbook Manager is to develop the Betsson Sportsbook through world class customer experience and retention marketing. This includes coordinating with CRM to set campaigns and communication plans, providing input to the marketing team for marketing events, communicate odds and bet related matters with odds compilers as well as providing input for technical product development.
What is in it for me?
You’ll be part of a team of 9 superstars, working together to drive the company vision into action.
You will be working on campaign planning and creation as well as analysing results in order to optimize its effectiveness.
You will be managing bonus spent budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall targets.
You will be contributing to improve internal processes and strategies.
You will also be working closely with the other Product and Operations team to ensure that the site experience and customer journeys are consistent, maximising usability and accessibility across all devices.
You are good at:
- Up-to-date knowledge of brand positioning and communication
- Experience of managing budgets and/or P&L
- Extensive experience of designing brand campaigns that clearly communicate to key target audiences
- A good understanding of online conversion, retention and reactivation techniques
- A thorough understanding of the aesthetics and parameters of driving customer loyalty in a transactional web environment
- Excellent at written and spoken English and German
- Experience working cross-functionally amongst different teams and cultures
- Experience in igaming
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.