Online Sportsbook Manager LATAM
In this role you will be part of a team focused on creating the best Sportsbook customer experience in the industry in LATAM.
As a Sportsbook manager you will be passionate about sports, having experience in working with Sportsbook commercially and being structured in your way of working.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Experience in working with Sportsbook from a commercial side with Regional scope.
- Excellent understanding of English, both verbal and written.
- Passionate about sports.
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Creative personality with ambition to learn.
- Self-going team player who is capable working in high-tempo environment.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for monetising the Sportsbook customer database in specific LATAM regions.
- Responsible for driving the sportsbook offering into the region.
- Take ownership of end-to-end campaign planning and execution, from conceptualisation and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimisation.
- Follow and contribute to improve internal processes and strategies. Working with the customer service teams to address customer pain points
- Constantly evaluate the campaigns with a optimise approach in order to improve including ownership of the bonus and promotional budget.
- Own the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall targets.
- Work with local teams to deliver a localised sportbook offering
- Work with the central trading team to deliver a competitive trading strategy and establish procedures to identify abuse and arbitrage.
- Analyse player behaviour to deliver value segments and ensure that valuable customers are retained whilst identifying abusers
- Manage banners and on-site content.
- Input into the sportsbook technology roadmap to represent regional requirements.
- Working closely with the other Product and Operations teams to ensure that the site experience and customer journeys are consistent, maximising usability and accessibility across all devices
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.