Sportsbook Operations Coordinator
As a Sportsbook Operations Coordinator you will be part of the Sportsbook Operations Team. The role involves dealing with settlement of pre-match markets and provide 2nd line support to the customer service department. Shifts cover 24 hrs & 7 days a week.
- Providing Sportsbook 2nd. line support to the Betsson Group’s customer support over various channels.
- Supporting Betsson Sportsbook B2B partners with any queries and support related to our Sportsbook offer.
- Liaising with internal Sportsbook Trading teams when needed as to provide our customers and partners with an efficient and timely response.
- Settling Sportsbook manually offered markets in a timely manner.
- Assisting the technical team and third-party Sportsbook providers with identifying and rectifying any issues related to the Sportsbook offer.
- Reporting any suspected fraudulent betting activity to the Team Leads and the Payments / Fraud Department.
- Other administrative tasks related to Sportsbook as required from time to time.
- Good understanding of sportsbook product and a passion for sports in general.
- Comprehension of sports odds.
- Good mathematical ability including basic understanding of statistics and probabilities.
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
What we offer:
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.