- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Product Development
Sportsbook – Product Owner (Content)
Are you an experienced Product Owner with a passion for Sportsbook? Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to work with the most cutting edge products with the hungriest development teams? Our Product Owner will be part of the continuous evolution of our Sportsbook ensuring its long-term competitiveness. You will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the gaming industry, with a specific focus on Sportsbook.
What does a typical Product Owner do here at Betsson Group? Well, everything from analysing business requests, refining tasks with our tech teams and of course participating in agile rituals! Working within a multi-brand set up, you will be cooperating with UX, Back-End Platform, Analytics and Commercial Teams to say the least.
A taster of what you will be doing
- Coordinate discussions with 3rd parties to evaluate new content management systems and follow up with further discussions with internal stakeholders to identify which CMS fits best the Sportsbook product
- Coordinate content gathering and work closely with the Content Teams to manage communication between central teams and Sportsbook dedicated ones.
- Constantly evaluate what content should be updated to ensure our brands are achieving the maximum benefit from content configurability.
- Be responsible for providing feedback, direction, and training to stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of any of the content management systems as/when required.
- Be responsible for updating content-related product documentation and ensure it is kept up to date.
- Be responsible for providing feedback and direction on the functionality of the current content management systems in the process of evaluating new tools.
- Generate and qualify ideas around how to improve the Sportsbook content from a user perspective (Features, UX, Content etc.)
- Preparing requirements/user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development teams – Ensuring all product documentation is well prepared and kept up to date.
- Manage the backlog for sportsbook-related work towards relevant development teams. Ensure development teams get the necessary product support to deliver on timelines.
- Working with Sportsbook Product Manager(s), Product owners and other relevant stakeholders to ensure priorities are correctly established and followed, based on the longer-term strategy for the product and the overall Sportsbook roadmap.
You're good at
- Experience with a content management product, possibly experience during evaluation of product procurement.
- Sportsbook Product; you have an understanding of Sportsbook terminology;
- Owning, prioritizing product backlog and taking decisions;
- Breaking down deliverables, planning releases, monitoring features performance;
- Gathering data, documenting, analysing and collecting business requirements;
- Tough conversations! You will be managing stakeholder expectations;
- Problem solving; you will be the one highlighting risks and opportunities;
- Spotting flaws, optimizing flows and complying to legal requirements;
- Working in rapidly changing environment;
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.