- Product Development
Sportsbook – Product Owner (Design System – EndUser)
Are you good at Product Ownership or Business Analysis with a passion for Sportsbook? Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to work with the most cutting edge products with the hungriest development teams? Our Product Owner will be part of the continuous evolution of our Sportsbook ensuring its long-term competitiveness. You will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the gaming industry, with a specific focus on Sportsbook.
You will be part of a team working to deliver the best SB in the industry. The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission.
You will collaborate with other product owners, tech. teams and compliance stakeholders to ensure priorities are correctly established and followed, and engage with other delivery teams and a number of stakeholders to ensure successful product launches.
A taster of what you will be doing
- Take responsibility of the SB Design System across all channels (mobile, desktop, app) – Allowing brands to achieve their desired visual expression while at the same time allowing for effective maintenance of our brand portfolio
- Drive the Vision & Roadmap around the SB Design System working closely with the Design team
- Preparing requirements/user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development teams for discrete improvements related to our Design System
- Manage the backlog for sportsbook-related work towards relevant development teams – Ensure development teams get the necessary product support to deliver on timelines.
- Ensure all product documentation is well prepared and kept up to date and that the SB Design system can be easily understood by Brands & Partners
- Collaborate on other User-facing improvements as part of the broader value stream that the role belongs to
- Communication with stakeholders and management on the progress of works, as well as preparing and disseminating release notes for each release
- Help shape the design system culture, its components and design patterns, and their respective use from concepts to implementation.
- Keep up to date with development in Gaming, Design & Tech
You're good at
- A great eye for detail: to identify common design patterns throughout our multi-platform product, engage with designers for a unique component definition and lead elegant solutions for implementation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner working in agile methodologies;
- Experience building & systematizing design systems for digital products at scale
- Engineering / Computer Science degree (M.Sc.) or similar Design Background from renowned University
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations;
- Product or project management certification(s);
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.