- Product Management
Sportsbook Product Owner (End-User)
Are you a Product Owner with a passion for Sportsbook? Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to be part of the continuous evolution of our sportsbook ensuring its long-term competitiveness. You will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the gaming industry, with a specific focus on sportsbook.
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. You will collaborate with other product owners, commercial teams and trading to ensure priorities are correctly established and followed, and engage with other delivery teams and a number of stakeholders to ensure successful product launches.
- Generate and qualify ideas around how to improve the Sportsbook product from an end-user perspective (Features, UX, Content etc.)
- Preparing requirements/user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development teams – Ensuring all product documentation is well prepared and kept up to date.
- Manage the backlog for sportsbook-related work towards relevant development teams. Ensure development teams get the necessary product support to deliver on timelines.
- Working with Sportsbook Product Manager(s), Product owners and other relevant stakeholders to ensure priorities are correctly established and followed, based the longer-term strategy for the product and the overall Sportsbook roadmap.
- Representing the end-user perspective in cross-functional teams tasked with delivering initiatives for our sportsbook.
- Roadmap and release planning for deliverables on our sportsbook (specifically end-user facing improvements), including dependency mapping and co-ordination with other teams.
- Working with UX and UI experts to define the customer experience and product specifications for sportsbook features and requirements.
- Ensuring that proper analytics and tracking mechanisms are in place to be to analyse customer behaviours and identify opportunities for further improvement through relevant and reliable data.
- Communication with stakeholders and management on the progress of works, as well as preparing and disseminating release notes for each release.
You’re good at:
- Sportsbook Product; you have experience working in the industry;
- Owning, prioritizing product backlog and taking decisions;
- Breaking down deliverables, planning releases, monitoring features performance;
- Gathering data, documenting, analysing and collecting business requirements;
- Tough conversations! You will be managing stakeholder expectations;
- Problem solving; you will be the one highlighting risks and opportunities;
- Spotting flaws, optimizing flows and complying to legal requirements;
- Working in rapidly changing environment;
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.