- Product Development
Sportsbook – Product Owner (End-User)
Are you an experienced Product Owner with a passion for Sportsbook? Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to work with the most cutting edge products with the hungriest development teams? Our Product Owner will be part of the continuous evolution of our Sportsbook ensuring its long-term competitiveness. You will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the gaming industry, with a specific focus on Sportsbook.
What does a typical Product Owner do here at Betsson Group? Well, everything from analysing business requests, refining tasks with our tech teams and of course participating in agile rituals! Working within a multi-brand set up, you will be cooperating with UX, Back-End Platform, Analytics and Commercial Teams to say the least.
A taster of what you will be doing
- Generate and qualify ideas around how to improve the Sportsbook product – Related to our core Sportsbook product (Sportsbook platform).
- Translation of product and stakeholder requirements into highly specified documentation in the form of User Stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Documenting the design and work products, such as wireframes, flowcharts, and detailed requirements documentation.
- Manage the backlog for sportsbook-related work towards relevant development teams. Ensure development teams get the necessary product support to deliver on timelines.
- Hold demos with stakeholders of recently developed features and collect feedback on improvements for future development.
- Fulfil requirements/responsibilities according to the defined Software Development Life Cycle.
- Motivate & inspire the teams, and ensure the teams celebrate success.
You're good at
- Sportsbook Product; you have experience working in the industry;
- Owning, prioritizing product backlog and taking decisions;
- Breaking down deliverables, planning releases, monitoring features performance;
- Gathering data, documenting, analysing and collecting business requirements;
- Working with UX teams to identify the best solutions;
- Techy conversations! You will be preparing detailed tasks and refining and planning development with tech teams;
- Collaborating with other Product Owners from different Back-end, Front-end solutions or areas of responsibility;
- Tough conversations! You will be managing stakeholder expectations;
- Problem solving; you will be the one highlighting risks and opportunities;
- Spotting flaws, optimizing flows and complying to legal requirements;
- Working in rapidly changing environment;
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.