- Product Development
Sportsbook – QA Engineer (B2B)
The Sportsbook Area with Product Development is now hiring! We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team and growing at a very rapid rate, expanding not only in new markets but also as a B2B product. Having our product available in different parts of the world and offering sports all around the world requires to have support around the clock. Our Product Development organisation is truly Global with cross functional teams spanning 5 Tech Hubs. These can be found in Malta, Budapest, Stockholm, Tallinn and Athens.
This is your chance to be working on a world-leading, high performance, high availability and high throughput multi-brand betting platform. To give you an idea of the data behind our applications, here are some numbers:
- 10,000 different leagues
- 1100 matches and 500-600.000 bets on a single Saturday
You will join more than 150 agile people distributed across 3 locations, working with a wide variety of technologies from Angular and Typescript to .NET Core, C# and RabbitMQ. We are working in cross functional teams consisting of architects, developers, QAs, database experts and devops staff.
If you’re passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Backend testing of APIs
- Monitor logs and server performance using tools such as Splunk and Grafana
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Conduct deployments and manage dependencies in the release schedule
- Manual Testing of features
You are good at
- 5+ years of professional experience in QA Automation
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Creating test scripts and test cases
- Solid skills in C#/.NET and OOP
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar), CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. Git and others)
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Familiar with performance and load testing
- Knowledge of JIRA (or similar project management tool)
- Working in an Agile environment with methods like Scrum/Kanban
- Behaviour driven development
- Debugging code and spotting bugs
- Code reviews
What we offer
- Monthly Allowance for Lunch
- Private & Life Plan Insurance for you and your family
- Team Building Budget
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Events and initiatives both Local (Quarterly Meetings) and Global
- Professional Development Programs & Internal Career Opportunities
- Milestone Birthday
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
Who We Are
Betsson Group is one of the largest companies within the Global iGaming space and can trace our heritage as far back as the 1960’s. We’re Swedish and publicly listed too with our Operational HQ located on the Mediterranean Island of Malta.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. As a market leader within iGaming we offer online gaming products across 12+ jurisdictions and 20+ brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers!
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.