- Product Development
Sportsbook – Senior Product Manager US
The Sportsbook Area with Product Development is now hiring! We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team. Our Sportsbook Platform is ours – from our Architecture to our Trading teams – we have an in-house platform which hosts our brands offering Sportsbetting for our customers. From the tools our traders use to the cutting edge features our customers use to bet on various sports – our teams are the backbone to making this happen!
The Product Manager US is a critical role to drive the success of the Betsson SB towards the US market. The role will work strategically with the SB product and help shape all aspects of our US product (User-Facing Improvements, Back-Office Functionality) to make it competitive towards a US audience.
A taster of what you will be doing
- Act as Go-To Person for SB Product Topics related to the US Market
- Actively identify and assess opportunities for enhancing the competitiveness of the Sportsbook Product towards the US market
- Drive product development initiatives together with other members in the product team – From strategy, concept development, requirements definition, user testing / commercial validation.
- Lead requirements gathering and set direction for product concepts – Ensuring all product documentation is well prepared and kept up to date
- Work with UX and UI experts to define the customer experience and product specifications for end-user facing product concepts
- Contribute to the overall direction and long-term roadmap of the SB product
- Working with the Product Director, other Product Manager(s), Product owners and other relevant stakeholders to ensure priorities are correctly established and followed, based the longer-term strategy for the product and the overall roadmap
- Continuously research the US Market with regards to customer behaviour, competitor and supplier analysis – Both for Online and Retail. Use this research to help identify product areas of interest and help guide product efforts in these areas
- Represent SB Product on B2B related Sales pitches towards the US Market
- Contribute to shaping & improving ways of working for the SB Product team
You're good at
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a Product Manager / Senior Product Owner working in agile methodologies;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from the gaming industry and with Sportsbook
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from the US market, preferably working for a US based SB operator or US facing SB Supplier
- Engineering / Computer Science degree (M.Sc.) or similar from renowned University
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations;
- Product certification(s);
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.