- Product Development
Sportsbook – Team Lead (Trading Tools)
Are you an experienced Software Engineer festinated about leadership? The Sportsbook Area within Product Development is now hiring! We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team. Our Sportsbook Platform is ours – from our Architecture to our Trading teams – we have an in-house platform which hosts our brands offering Sports betting for our customers. From the tools our traders use to the cutting edge features our customers use to bet on various sports – our teams are the backbone to making this happen!
A taster of what you will be doing:
- Leading team efforts (engineers, developers, testers) towards successful project delivery
- Developing with members of your team to ensure successful completion of business objectives and providing hands-on support with all roll-out services
- Motivating the team into improving its performance
- Ensuring that every individual can perform at his/her best and supporting personal development via work with HR
- Collaborating with various stakeholders, maintaining a focus on business goals
What we are looking for:
- Development background in building highly scalable, containerized services and applications
- Deep understanding and natural tendency to lean agile principles and practices for product development
- Demonstrated ability to build on complex software systems and deliver solutions for business in timely manner
- Skills to lead teams effectively, motivate, direct and coach staff
What we offer:
We care about your health, we provide gym subsidy, health insurance, life and accident insurance, discounted in-house masseuse and fruits.
We support your career growth with free Pluralsight account and training budget. Our developers are sharing know-how every month on our Devsson forum, and also have an internal mobility program so after a certain time you can try other teams or even locations. You can try yourself as a Meetup speaker or Hackathon organiser, we regularly host events to invite people to learn more about cutting-edge tech topics, best-practices, and innovative pet-projects.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have movie nights, poker events, board game nights,… if you have other ideas, we really want to hear them! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities…it is up to you what you want to do!
We work in a hybrid model which allows you to work 2 times a week from home, and on Mondays-Wednesdays-Fridays from the office.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.