- Product Development
Sportsbook – UX Designer
Are you a UX Designer looking for your next challenge? Betsson group is opening its doors to our latest Tech Hub in Athens and wants to meet talented developers like you!
Our Product Development organisation is truly Global with cross functional teams spanning 6 Tech Hubs. These can be found in Malta, Budapest, Stockholm, Tallinn and Kyiv and we are adding a new one here in Athens. If you’re passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
The Sportsbook Area with Product Development is now hiring! We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team. Our Sportsbook Platform is ours – from our Architecture to our Trading teams – we have an in-house platform which hosts our brands offering Sportsbetting for our customers. From the tools our traders use to the cutting edge features our customers use to bet on various sports – our teams are the backbone to making this happen!
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. As a UX designer for the sportsbook product, you will work on improving the UX of our back-office tools. As part of a dynamic customer experience centred department the UX team play a crucial role in driving a customer-first approach. You will work with other UX specialists as well as developers, product managers and researchers.
A Taster of what you will be involved with
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Delivering designs based on research, insight and industry best practice
- Gathering requirements and ideas from research and key stakeholders.
- Working alongside the product team to deliver the best product experience.
- Key input into product planning and prioritization with product team.
- Understand and advocate the customer in product design.
- Ensuring production of high quality designs and prototyping.
- Alignment with Lead UX designer in the creation of frontend visuals.
- Evangelize the sports book product vision within Betsson Group.
You’re good at:
- Interaction design, human machine interaction or equivalent; a Masters Degree in the field would is preferred;
- Digital design, having 5 years or more; or same years of experience in another UX role
- Desktop and mobile interaction and UX design;
- Mapping out user journeys and interaction patterns in a comprehensive way for stakeholders and dev teams;
- Industry standard software such as Sketch, Adobe XD and Figma as a means to develop, test, explore and convey design solutions;
- Producing high fidelity wireframes for Product Managers, designers and development teams;
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a lean/agile setup;
- Sportsbook or Sportsbetting Products; it would be considered an asset if you have experience working in the industry and if you have a genuine interest in sportsbetting, or other transaction intense industries such as Fin-Tech
- Prototyping skill;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision.
Who We Are
Betsson Group is one of the largest companies within the Global iGaming space and can trace our heritage as far back as the 1960’s. We’re Swedish and publicly listed too with our Operational HQ located on the Mediterranean Island of Malta.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. As a market leader within iGaming we offer online gaming products across 12+ jurisdictions and 20+ brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers!
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1900 strong, spread across 7 offices! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.