- Product Development
Sportsbook – UX Designer
Are you a UX Designer looking for your next challenge? The Sportsbook Area with Product Development is now hiring! We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team. Our Sportsbook Platform is ours – from our Architecture to our Trading teams – we have an in-house platform which hosts our brands offering Sportsbetting for our customers. From the tools our traders use to the cutting edge features our customers use to bet on various sports – our teams are the backbone to making this happen!
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. As a UX designer for the sportsbook product, you will work across multiple brands in markets across the world serving millions of customers. As part of a dynamic customer experience centred department the UX team play a crucial role in driving a customer-first approach. You will work with other UX specialists as well as developers, product managers and researchers.
- Delivering designs based on research, insight and industry best practice
- Gathering requirements and ideas from research and key stakeholders.
- Working alongside the product team to deliver the best product experience.
- Key input into product planning and prioritization with product team.
- Understand and advocate the customer in product design.
- Ensuring production of high quality designs and prototyping.
- Alignment with Lead UX designer in the creation of frontend visuals.
- Evangelize the sports book product vision within Betsson Group.
You’re good at:
- Interaction design, human machine interaction or equivalent; a Masters Degree in the field would is preferred;
- Digital design, having 5 years or more; or same years of experience in another UX role
- Desktop and mobile interaction and UX design;
- Mapping out user journeys and interaction patterns in a comprehensive way for stakeholders and dev teams;
- Industry standard software such as Sketch, Adobe XD and Figma as a means to develop, test, explore and convey design solutions;
- Producing high fidelity wireframes for Product Managers, designers and development teams;
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a lean/agile setup;
- Partnering with Lead Designers to develop the strategy, interface and rationale for features;
- Sportsbook or Sportsbetting Products; it would be considered an asset if you have experience working in the industry and if you have a genuine interest in sportsbetting, or other transaction intense industries such as Fin-Tech
- Prototyping skill;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision.
A portfolio link or file should preferably be submitted with the application. Applications without portfolios will be rejected. Applications should be submitted in English.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.