Swedish Sports Trader
Are you a sports fanatic and have highly analytical skills? Betsson Group are looking for a Swedish Sports Trader to work within our sportsbook team based in Malta.
In this role you will:
- You are responsible for the creation of pre match odds and trading live matches for a variety of sports events, primarily on Swedish Leagues. These include, but are not limited to: Swedish football from Allsvenskan down to 4th Division, Handball, Floorball, Bandy, Ice Hockey and others. This also means, that you will be monitoring and following all incoming bets (from customers) and making necessary changes to the odds and lines.
- Responsible also for other non-Swedish leagues is also required.
- Settlement of markets as and when required
- Monitor and analyse customer activity, reporting to Customer Risk Analyst team
- Manage the risk – observe market movement and react accordingly where quick and accurate decisions are essential. Communication with 3rd party trading providers
- We expect you to be a team player and liaise both with rest of the Sportsbook Team and with the Marketing Team, in order to make sure Betsson always has the product and offer online.
During Risk Shifts you will required to carry out a number of tasks which include:
- Provide 2nd line support to customer care through Skype & email
- Monitor odds changes and incoming bets using different monitoring tools
- Manually review & process incoming bet requests
- Report any suspected fraudulent betting activity to Risk Manager and the Payments / Fraud Department directly
You are good at:
- Good understanding of sportsbook product, knowledge of Swedish leagues and a passion for sport.
- Good mathematical ability including the understanding of statistics and probabilities.
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- A positive and outgoing personality, who is capable of working equally well alone and unsupervised, as well as in a team.
- Dedicated and Responsible
- Willingness to work in shifts – this position requires working during evening, weekend & national holiday hours.
- The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Previous job experience in compiling odds on your own, will be considered as an advantage, but it is not a must.
- Fluent in Swedish & English
If you have any questions regarding this position you are more than welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.