We are now looking for a proven and committed Systems Engineer to join us in our Budapest office!
The Internal IT department is responsible for the overall corporate infrastructure of the Betsson Group, worldwide. The team is spread out around offices in Malta, Stockholm, Budapest and Tallinn, supporting the business and making sure that the Infrastructure is accessible at all time.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll be a part of our Nordics and Baltics team working tactically as well as working on major projects as part of the global team to achieve strategic goals. In addition to daily operations and project work, you’re expected to focus on continuous improvement and increasing efficiencies.
- First point of contact for IT support, infrastructure projects, local management and vendors/supplier coordination
- Maintenance responsibility of all IT equipment in the office (Server room, UPS, Meeting Rooms AV Setup, Mobile Phones etc.)
- Administration and handling of Betsson’s Infrastructure services namely Active Directory, O365, VMWare, backups and SCCM.
- Maintain and develop an Infrastructure supporting the Betsson’s business requirements
- Take ownership of system and service monitoring in Internal IT – focus on implementing and continued improvement
- Provide technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures
- Contribute in architecting technical solutions to meet Betsson’s dynamic business requirements
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work within an ITIL framework
- Assistance to remote teams for various network and security related changes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING AT?
- Experience with Systems infrastructure including servers and storage components
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, Powershell scripting, SCCM
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare), monitoring technologies and tools
- Knowledge of procedures and tools to carry out defined system and data backups and restores
- Experience in implementation of network changes and maintenance routines
- Fluency in Hungarian and English
- Service mindset
- Willingness to go the extra mile for supporting colleagues
WHAT WE OFFER
Apart from competitive salary:
We care about your health so we provide gym subsidy, health insurance (Medicover), life and accident insurance, height adjustable desk, office massage, office yoga and fruits.
We support your career growth with free Pluralsight account and training budget.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have go-kart club, poker events, board game nights… if you have other idea, we really want to hear it! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities…it is up to you what you want to do!
Breakfast on Mondays, sweets on Thursdays and lunch on every second Friday.
Mobile phone device and subscription for personal use with 13 GB internet and free calls payed by the company!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.