Colbet is now looking for a proven and committed Systems Engineer to join us in our LATAM hub in Bogota!
The Internal IT department is responsible for the overall corporate infrastructure of the Betsson Group, worldwide. The team is spread out around offices with headquarters in Malta, supporting the business and making sure that the Infrastructure is accessible at all time.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll be based in our Latin America hub, working tactically as well as working on major projects as part of the global team to achieve strategic goals. In addition to daily operations and project work, you’re expected to focus on continuous improvement and increasing efficiencies.
- First point of contact for IT support, infrastructure projects, local management and vendors/supplier coordination
- Maintain and support office infrastructure in LATAM.
- Maintenance responsibility of all IT equipment in the office (Server room, UPS, Meeting Rooms AV Setup, Mobile Phones etc.)
- Administration and handling of the LATAM Infrastructure services namely Active Directory, O365, VMWare, backups and SCCM.
- Maintain and develop an Infrastructure supporting LATAM business requirements
- Take ownership of system and service monitoring in Internal IT – focus on implementing and continued improvement
- Provide technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures
- Contribute in architecting technical solutions to meet LATAM dynamic business requirements
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work within an ITIL framework
- Assistance to remote teams for various network and security related changes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience with Systems infrastructure including servers and storage components
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, Powershell scripting, SCCM
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare), monitoring technologies and tools
- Knowledge of procedures and tools to carry out defined system and data backups and restores
- Experience in implementation of network changes and maintenance routines
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Service mindset
- Willingness to go the extra mile for supporting colleagues
WHAT WE OFFER
Interesting and responsible position in a helpful and dynamic environment, which is guided by international management standards
Continuous challenges and opportunities to develop yourself professionally
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.