I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Our Internal IT team is responsible for the overall corporate infrastructure of Betsson Group, worldwide. It is a global team who works both on local and international projects to ensure the infrastructure is accessible at all times and continuously improved. They are now looking for you, their new colleague who will join them on this journey.
We can offer you a diverse role within our Nordics and Baltics team where you will support users as well as maintain and improve our corporate IT infrastructure and services. To achieve strategic goals, you will also be working on major projects with colleagues in our Stockholm, Malta, Budapest and Tallinn offices.
1st and 2nd level support is part of the role and for this it is important that you are structured and service orientated.
What’s in it for you?
Growth. We here at Betsson Group don’t like to stand still and neither should you. To find new areas of improvements and continuously increase efficiently we understand that all of us need new challenges, new knowledge and in the end new ideas. We believe that the perfect combination for this is training, a wide range of different projects and a collaborate team.
- Office 365
- Backup System (Veeam)
- Windows Infrastructure Systems
- Virtual Infrastructure (VMWare and HP 3PARStorage)
- Management of SCCM (Central Deployment System)
- Global Monitoring System via Orion
You’re good at:
- Administrating and maintaining Infrastructure Systems
- Maintaining and developing Infrastructure documentation
- Administrating Server Rooms systems
- ITIL Service Management Processes
- Collaboration and Project Management
- Quick Learner and flexible to handle both simple and complex tasks
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.