- HR & Office
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist
There’s never been a better time to be a Betssonite and we want to spread the word!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition specialist to join the team. You will drive our TA efforts Globally, amplifying the Employer brand and positioning Betsson Group truly as the Employer of Choice.
You will work tireless behind the scenes making sure our World class team of recruiters have the right tools, data and insight to attract the best talent.
This is your chance to join the biggest iGaming company in Malta with over 900 employees and a HR department with 23 passionate experts ranging from shared services, Global CoE, HR Business partners and inhouse recruitment team.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to work in a strategic Talent Acquisition capacity-reporting into the CHRO and forming a valuable part of the Centre of Excellence
- Chance to dig into the data and provide tangible insights to the recruitment team
- Work on a Global basis, exploring exciting new platforms and talent acquisition channels as well as managing our current ones.
- The platform to position yourself as a true subject matter expert, advising the Recruitment team on how best to leverage what we have to unearth talent.
- And the best bit, since this is a new role you will get to shape it from the ground up!
We’re doing some amazing things, we need to make sure the Talent hears us!
You’re Awesome at:
- Talent Acquisition-you simply love TA and keeping up to date with the latest tools and trends
- You’re a natural with Social Media and a wizz with tracking tools and analysing data
- Creating and executing campaigns to help achieve the most traction for those niche and difficult to find roles
A bit about you
- A proven background in Talent Acquisition and a keen understanding of the latest Global trends
- Into the data-you love analysing the numbers and driving tangible insight
- Well versed in setting-up, executing and optimising online campaigns
- Detail orientated with a wealth of prior experience around process improvement, identifying bottle necks and recommending the appropriate fixes
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Building and maintaining a TA toolkit for our Recruiters to access
- Devising, executing and optimising targeted employer branding campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Main point of contact for recruitment channels such as LinkedIn and our ATS Greenhouse
- Providing tangible insight and analysis on not only what we’re doing but providing insight into what we should be doing
- Constant evaluation of how we attract talent as well as monitoring competitors and keeping an ear to the ground
- Pushing our EVP Globally, understanding local nuisances but always remembering the Global piece
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.