- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- HR & Office
Talent Development Partner
For us, Talent is everything. The only way we can reach our goals is through our amazing people and setting them up for success. As the Talent Development Partner, you will be our people growth enabler, nurturing our talent across all levels and locations.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Development Partner to join our exceptional and growing team. You will design, implement and follow up strategies to develop Betsson talents across our global locations.
If you’re a Learning & Development specialist and have worked with Talent Management on a Global scale, we’d like to meet you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to work on a global level, leading our People Development Strategy, located in sunny Malta where Betsson Group has its HQ with more than 1000 employees.
- You will be joining a growing industry and one of the biggest iGaming companies with over 1800 employees globally and offices in more than 11 locations.
- Opportunity to join an award-winning HR team of 35 amazing colleague spanning Shared Services, Global Centre of Excellence, HR Business Partners and an in-house team of Recruitment experts.
- You will be working hands-on, driving real change, forming a valuable part of the Centre of Excellence, reporting directly to the Head of Employee Experience.
YOU’RE AWESOME AT
- Learning & Development – you’re passionate about all things L&D, keeping up with the latest global trends and learning methods.
- Developing Leadership curriculums.
- Implementing Learning Management Systems.
- Leading Competence mapping processes.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Proven experience as an L&D specialist, Training Manager or similar.
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing learning & development initiatives on a global level.
- A strong background in Talent Management with a keen eye for the latest trends.
- Solid understanding of the latest tools and sourcing methods with hands/on experience of different LMS (learning management systems).
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Experience from developing and implementing Leadership curriculums.
- Proven background in partnering with senior business leaders with the ability to coach and advise.
- Excellent communication skills to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and suppliers).
- Experience in project management and budgeting.
- University degree in Business, Psychology or a related field.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You will lead the People Development strategy globally.
- You'll take a strategic approach for our training, assessing the skills and knowledge within Betsson and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
- Build different training programmes from scratch (from the initial idea through planning, implementation, review, and outcomes analysis) for both employees and managers.
- Develop a process to evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- You'll either deliver the training yourself or arrange for a third-party trainer to do it.
- You design e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more.
- You maintain budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always rewarding! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1800 strong, spread across multiple locations with over 1000 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter and an initiator, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.