Team Lead – Corporate IT
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead who will oversee services and projects within the different offices across the group. Our Team Lead will lead a strong technical team that will help deliver the best customer experience to the Betsson group organisation on a global level.
A taster of what you will be doing:
- Active involvement in establishing the vision for Corporate IT projects and services in consultation and collaboration with other stakeholders;
- Establishing IT policies to support the implementation of strategies and systems set by the strategic direction;
- Ensuring financial targets and other agreed targets are met across all units under direct responsibility;
- Working with other groups within the organisation, and with key customers and suppliers across all offices, to understand their unique service delivery challenges and needs and develop plans and strategies to meet these expectations;
- Working closely with members across locations to ensure successful completion of projects and overall support to the organisation as a whole;
- Overseeing all technology operational services and evaluating scope and output according to established goals, across all offices;
- Staff management including recruitment and employee training for sites under direct responsibility, including Stockholm, Budapest, Tallinn, amongst others;
- Work closely with Betsson procurement team for procurement related to Corporate IT infrastructure including technological equipment, software and services as applicable;
- Negotiating, designing, and maintaining SLAs with customers and OLAs with other support teams;
- Oversee the license management process across the group;
- Oversee the event and monitoring process for Corporate IT services across all offices;
- Monitor the use of technological equipment, software and services to ensure functionality and efficiency, and focus on automation;
- Provide second-line and specialized support services to the organization across all offices;
- Project management and delivery of Corporate IT projects;
- Security and Compliance;
- Continual improvement by reviewing current working practices to determine whether they are successful and if not, develop and implement an improvement plan.
What we are looking for:
- BS Degree in MIS/Computer science or equivalent experience with 8+ years in a highly complex, dynamic IT environment with leadership responsibilities;
- Working knowledge and demonstrable experience in Information Technology Service Management (ITSM);
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in IT operations/infrastructure and/or customer or application support;
- Demonstrated experience in transforming teams through process improvement, performance management, realignment and hiring to achieve higher performance levels;
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed, and attentive to detail with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in pressure environment;
- Experience of managing suppliers in outsourcing contracts;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent initiatives and drive projects to completion.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.