We are looking for a talented Tech HRBP for Europebet in Tbilisi, person who will help us manage our Tech department and will be included in various interesting processes . Here we have fast-paced business environment where you will never be short of new challenges. If you want to use the latest technologies while working in a dynamic, friendly and comfortable atmosphere, Europebet could be the perfect place for you
- Involvement in employee selection process and management of selection process if necessary;
- Management of employee onboarding process;
- Management of performance evaluation (Performance Review) process in accordance with the rules in the company;
- Management of employee knowledge and skills development process;
- Implementation and management of career and structural changes related to employees;
- Prepare and follow the annual budget and Headcount in accordance with the rules in the company;
- Management of the process of dismissal of employees in accordance with the rules of the company;
- Organisation of team buildings based on the needs of departments and company;
- Development of software and tools;
- Employee support and consultation;
- Involvement in employer branding process and organisation of various activities;
- Organisation, engagement of business meetings;
- Create documents reflecting employee job descriptions and business processes and update/follow changes accordingly;
- To attract/retain Tech talents and initiate and implement various activities in these directions;
- Caring for heirs in the Tech direction and initiating and implementing knowledge sharing and internship programs.
- At least 4 years of experience working in Human Resource Management;
- At least one year of experience working in the main directions of Human Resource Management (Recruitment, administration, talent management, HRBP role);
- Experience working in a managerial position and managing people;
- Knowledge of the labor code;
- Knowledge of English and Russian language at a high level;
- Knowledge/ability to manage projects;
- Good knowledge of Office programs;
- Experience working with HR programs;
- Knowledge/ability to manage changes and stress;
- Knowledge/skill of people management principles;
- Decision making and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge/skills required to conduct trainings;
We offer working in fast growing business with professional management teams and value driven challenging and development oriented organizational culture. Here we have non-formal, creative and comfortable environment. If you enjoy diversity and fast pace then you are right person for this position and in this case there is the right environment provided for you to fulfill your potential.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible to be included in the recruitment process.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.