Technical Project Manager
Are you a well versed Project Manager with a background in Tech? Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to get involved with the most dynamic projects taking place here at Betsson Group? Then, this is the next step for you.
As our Technical Project Manager within the Infrastructure unit, you will lead tactical and strategical projects supporting Betsson’s overall long-term technology transformation. Your wide technology understanding gives you the ability to both translate the details to different stakeholders at the same time and be strong in leading technology expert in the business.
The role will require you to support the organization, primarily the tech departments, by running projects which are in line with the business requirements. As the project leader, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on, making sure that the project is running on schedule.
You interact with both stakeholders from other Technology units but also different business functions depending on the type of project.
As a project leader you will run projects according to best practices both from a project management perspective as well as from a technical perspective.
A taster of what you will be doing:
- Planning, implementing changes mainly in infrastructure;
- Creation of project plans outlining project timelines and resource requirements;
- Ownership and delivery of projects;
- Coordination and communication between different project stakeholders;
- Assess the evident risks within the running project and report risks to the business;
- Liaise with external parties if required;
- Update stakeholders on the project performance by measuring using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
What we are looking for:
- Technical background especially around infrastructure technologies;
- Experience dealing and liaising with stakeholders including 3rd party suppliers;
- A recognized certification in project management such as PRINCE2 or Lean Six Sigma would be a big plus;
- Knowledge in using Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project & JIRA;
- Must be well organized and be able to juggle a number of projects at the same time.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.